Thursday, May 22, 2008
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes (or you can use fresh and dice them yourself)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- other spices (to taste)
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper or your favorite spices.
- In a big pot, combine the chicken and tomatoes and throw in any other spices you want (I used fresh basil and thyme).
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Turn chicken at least once to ensure even cooking.
- Serve with rice and your favorite veggies (I satee the snap peas in a little olive oil and garlic.