Sunday, May 25, 2008
- 1/2 c carrots, cut into them strips (23 cal)
- 1/2 c zucchini, cut into thick slices (9 cal)
- 1 tsp olive oil (40 cal)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (4 cal)
- 5-10 sprays of Ken's Lite Accents Balsamic Vinaigrette (1 cal per spray)
Total: 86 calories
1) Since carrots take longer to cook than zucchini, cut them into thin strips and I cut the zucchini into thick slices.
2) Toss them in a bowl with a little olive oil and minced garlic
3) Seasoned them to taste with the onion powder and garlic powder (You can also add salt and pepper).
4) Add a few sprays of Ken's Lite Accents Balsamic Vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly.
5) Broil for about 5 minutes, flip the zucchini and broil another 5 minutes, or until carrots are tender.