Sunday, December 13, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days

Running for 1 hour straight is the first thing I'm checking off my 101 Things in 1001 Days List. I planned to start tackling the list in the new year, but now this means it starts today, 12/13/2009, and ends on 09/02/2012.
  • I've already completed 3 of the tasks, and you can see them and details about them by clicking the "completed" link in the box to the right of the list or view the print version here.
  • Select the checkbox to the left of any of the tasks and more details will appear in the box to the right of the list, such as tags and notes. 
  • If you click on a tag, you can see a sub-set of all items on my list related to that tag.
  • Items with an asterisk (*) are things I've done before but not in a long time or that I want to make sure to do again soon.
If you are doing this too, let me know in the comments and post a link to your list. I can't wait to read everyone's list and see your progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails