Oh dear, this is like asking a parent to choose their favorite child =P Since I can't choose just one, I'll have a sort of academy awards of races :)
- Biggest Achievement: Gasparilla Marathon - you know this had to make the list because it was my first marathon and I had a great time. Not only did I finish it, but I met all my goals.
- Best Performance: Space Coast Half Marathon - after 6 half marathons, I finally PRed and finished in under 2:30! Hell Yes!
- Most Fun: OUC Half Marathon - I almost didn't even run this race, but having run another half the previous weekend, I just ran it for fun and to qualify for half fanatics. I didn't set any goals other than to finish, and to enjoy the run. I still did much better than expected.
- Best Group Event: BCM Relay - This was a 5-person relay that I ran with my mom, my dad, Jason, and his dad. I managed a 5-mile PR without any walking, the energy and support of the race was amazing, and I loved crossing the finish line with my family.
- Biggest Challenge: Firefighter Challenge and Stair Climb - This was the hardest thing I've ever done, and must harder than I expected, but I'm really glad I did it.
- Worse Race: CF Tri #1 - This was the only triathlon I did this year, because the comedy of errors that ensued caused me to break up with triathlon. It was still a great experience because it taught me a lot.