Thursday, November 18, 2010

Three Things Thursday: Fall Feast, Exercise, Time Change

1) Today was the Fall Feast at the cafeteria on campus, and our department got together there to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was nice and my first Thanksgiving meal as a vegetarian. I did not miss meat at all, but I may have indulged a bit too much on the sweets, and I still have a tummy ache. I don't think I'll be having much for dinner today.

2) Other than walking to and from the bus, I've done no exercise today but I plan to run with Jen tomorrow after work, do a long run of 6-8 miles on Sunday, and maybe bike to the Farmer's Market on Saturday.

3) I really hate this time change. It sucks getting home after it's already dark and totally zaps my motivation to exercise or do much other than sit on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails