I updated my Running Progression spreadsheet with all my milestone runs and races, showing my progress from when I started 2.5 years ago. It's amazing to see how far I've come!
I'm running the OUC Half Marathon this weekend, which will officially make me a half fanatic. I know a few of you reading this live in Downtown Orlando, so let me know if you are participating in this race (there is also a 5k) or come out to watch and cheer!
Week Totals (rounded)
- run - 22 miles
- walk - 9 miles
- bike - 29 miles
- total - 60 miles / 9.5 hrs
Workout SummarySee details on Dailymile
- Monday - biked 29 miles (work)
- Tuesday - ran 3 miles; walked 2.5 miles
- Wednesday - nothing
- Thursday - ran 3 miles; walked 1.5 miles
- Friday - ran 3 miles
- Saturday - walked 2 miles
- Sunday - ran 13.1 miles; walked 3 miles