Saturday, November 27, 2010

Space Coast HM Pre-Race Thoughts

We're in Cocoa, FL chilling at the hotel after a yummy dinner at a local italian restaurant. We picked up my race packet earlier and browsed the (very tiny) expo at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Jason is not running this one, so he'll be out on the course on his bike cheering me on and taking photos. I know that will help keep me motivated.

My outfit is all set and I'm more than ready for this race. I'm feeling really strong, so I'm going to push myself and attempt to PR. The weather should be perfect, if a little cold at the start, and it's a flat and fast course, so I'm hoping I can finish in under 2:35. I may even have a shot at my coveted 2:30 finish with the aid of a pace group, but I'll play it by ear and see how it goes.

Good luck to everyone racing tomorrow!

PS - I added this to the previous post, but in case you missed it, here is the Tamarac Turkey Trot 5K Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails