Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 45 Recap

This was a really great week. I ran 5 times, twice in one day. Most were short 2 mile runs, but it felt great to just get out there and run. I also had a great 15k race on Sunday, and I'm now pumped to tackle another Half Marathon. I still have not registered, but I'm almost certain I'll run the Space Coast Half Marathon on 11/28. It just sounds like way too much fun! Who wouldn't want to start a race to the roar of a Space Shuttle countdown and liftoff and run through space-themed water stations? And they even have pace groups for the half marathon so maybe I have a shot at the elusive 2:30 finish.

Week Totals (rounded)

  • run - 19 miles
  • walk - 12 miles
  • bike - 43 miles 
  • strength/core - 10 min pushups + abs / 20 min kickboxing
  • yoga - 2 hrs (4x)
  • totals - 74 miles / 13.5 hrs

Workout Summary

See details on Dailymile
  • Monday - ran 2.5 miles; walked 3 miles
  • Tuesday - biked 28 miles; 20 min yoga
  • Wednesday - ran 4 miles (2 sessions); walked 1.5 miles; 20 min yoga
  • Thursday - biked 15 miles; 25 min yoga; 10 min core/strength
  • Friday - ran 2 miles
  • Saturday - walked 4 miles; 1 hr yoga
  • Sunday - ran 10 miles (race); walked 3 miles; 1hr massage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails