Thursday, November 11, 2010

Three Things Thursday: Crazy Active Productive Day

Target loot loaded and ready to ride home1) Thanks to all the veterans for your service, including my dad!

2) I've been crazy active today. While Jason slept, I did 20 minutes of kickboxing, about 10 minutes of push-ups and abs, and 25 minutes of yoga. After breakfast, we took advantage of the great weather and rode our bikes 15.5 miles roundtrip to Whole Foods for granola supplies with a quick stop at Target on the way home. 

3) We've also been crazy productive with our day off. 
  • errands by bike in the morning
  • made homemade granola
  • cooked dry beans 
  • massive closet purge of clothes and shoes we never wear
  • trip to Track Shack:
    • picked up my packet for Sunday's race
    • dropped off old running shoes
    • bought shot blocks and a new Skirt Sports running skirt, and I am really impressed with the compression shorts underneath. I hope to try it out tomorrow and may wear it for the race on Sunday.
  • trip to Homegrown Co-op to pick up our organic and local groceries
  • trip to Orange Cycle, where  I bought new cycling gloves with much better padding and a mirror for my road bike. 
  • dropped off phone books and cardboard recycling 
  • trip to Publix for more groceries
  • trip to College Park Farmer's Market, where we got some yummy organic and local cupcakes
  • dropped of clothes donations
Whew! I'm exhausted! We're now cooking dinner, pasta with homemade sauce and eggplant balls, and making homemade coconut ice cream for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails