Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 48 Recap

Another great week. I already posted about my great race at OUC and becoming a half fanatic yesterday, and today I did plenty of yoga and RICE. I'm still on the fence about the Reindeer Run this weekend because I may have pulled a muscle on my left thigh. It's feeling much better today, so I hope it's just soreness, but it means I'm playing things by ear. I'll see how the rest of the week goes and decide last minute. Now the numbers:

Week Totals (rounded)

  • run - 18 miles
  • walk - 17 miles
  • bike - 6 miles
  • strength/core - 10 min
  • yoga - 1h 20m
  • totals - 41 miles / 11 hrs

Workout Summary

See details on Dailymile
  • Monday - walked 5.5 miles
  • Tuesday - walked 2.75 miles; ran 2.5 miles; push ups/crunches
  • Wednesday - walked 2.75 miles
  • Thursday - ran 2.5 miles; walked 2 miles
  • Friday - walked 2.5 miles
  • Saturday - ran 13.1 miles; biked 5.8 miles; 20m yoga
  • Sunday - 1 hr yoga; walked 1.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails