Friday, May 16, 2008

Fitness Update: no change

I weigh today the same as I did last week. I can't say I'm not disappointed, but at least I did not gain any weight. I did eat out 4 times last week (CPK, Longhorn, Perkins, and Sweet Tomatoes) so I shouldn't be surprised. I was just very active, so I was expecting some change.

Anyway, I took my measurements and I seem to have lost a few inches, so that is comforting. I really hate measurements because I feel I never do them consistently, but I think these are accurate. I was able to wear a pair of size 4 pants from Target yesterday, so that's definitely a win. So let's forget the scale and focus on my goals and accomplishments.

Goals for the upcoming week:
- Run 28 minutes without walking (C25K Week 8)
- Run 2 miles without walking
- Bike a total of 16-20 miles (~4/day)
- Run a total of 6 miles (~2/day - I have a 5k on Sat, so I will only run 3 days this week)
- Light weights at least 2 days
- Yoga at least 2 day
- Kickboxing at least 1 day

Accomplishments this week:
- Workout Log
- Food Log
- Ran 25 minutes--C25k Week 7--without walking (4 times)
- Ran 1.75 miles without walking (3 times)
- Ran a total of 6.95 miles (10.42 miles including walking)
- Biked a total of 21.84 miles
- Lifted weights twice
- Practiced Yoga 3 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails