Friday, May 23, 2008

Fitness Update: -19 in 113 days

day158: -19 lbs in 113 days (by Kitzzy)
Starting Weight: 152 (1/29/08)
Previous Weight: 134.6
Current Weight: 133
Weight Loss: -1.6
Total Loss: -19 in 113 days
BMI: 24.3
Current Goal: 130 (mini goal: 20+ total loss)
Lbs to go: 3 (1 to mini goal)

I finally show a substantial loss, and I didn't even work out that much this week. I guess it really is the muscle growth that is contributing to my non-loss, but I also ate a lot better this week. For the past 2 days I've been eating nothing but veggies and fruits for my snacks instead of sugary things or granola bars. I only ate out twice this week, both at Sweet Tomatoes and had one slice of pizza at Saturday's party.

I have my next 5K tomorrow morning. I am excited and nervous, as usual. The weather calls for rain, but I am hoping that won't start until after the race is over since it's called for rain all week and we've just had short scattered showers. My plans is to run between each mile marker or water stop, then walk for 1-2 minutes, then repeat this pattern until I reach the 3 mile marker and then I'll sprint to the finish. I really want to try to improve my time a little bit and finish under 40 minutes.

Accomplishments this week:
- Ran 28 minutes--C25k Week 8--without walking (3 times)
- Ran 2 miles without walking
- Ran a total of 5.86 miles (7.88 miles including walking)
- Biked a total of 11.74 miles
- Only ate out twice
- Ate lots of fruits and veggies
- Lost 1.6 lbs
- Workout Log
- Food Log

Goals for the upcoming week:
- Complete a 5k in under 40 minutes
- Run 30 minutes without walking (C25K Week 9)
- Run 2.25 miles without walking
- Bike 16-20 miles
- Run/walk a total of 5-10 miles
- Lift weights at least 2 days
- Yoga at least 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails