Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Today has been a mixed bag.
  • I had another super busy day at work filled with meetings and an all-morning training workshop, but at least it was a very productive day. 
  • I didn't get to run again, and it's driving me crazy (it's been 4 days!). I really needed a good run today, and I'll be biking to work tomorrow, so I may not get to run again until this weekend :( and I'll have to share the run with a brick workout.
  • I walked a mile to the bus (got a ride home) and biked just under 4 miles to dinner / Cycling Savvy meeting, so I wasn't a total slug today.
  • The Cycling Savvy meeting was very productive and we came up with some awesome ideas that I cannot wait to see implemented. 
  • I did not get into the NYC Marathon :( But this opens up a lot more possibilities for my fall racing schedule, so I'm not too bummed about it. I'll probably train for the Space Coast Marathon instead, and now I can do a halloween half marathon :)
  • I didn't get to watch any Doctor Who or Torchwood tonight :( 
  • I'm writing this from my brand new Macbook Air! It's fantastic! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails