Sunday, April 24, 2011

Family Portrait


We spent the afternoon at my parent's house playing with my niece and taking family photos. She is an endless bundle of energy and cuteness, and I'm now exhausted. Jason took over 200 photos and he is still sorting through them, but I just had to post one of them here.

This morning I got my ass kicked by the Clermont hills. We rode the course for the duathlon/triathlon we'll be doing there in May. I averaged 16+ mph for the first 7 miles (thanks tailwind) until the hills started, and then I had to walk up the last hill. However, I'm pleased with a 15 mph average for the 10 miles. Splits: http://j.mp/eYZsPC. We're going back for more next weekend, and maybe add in a short run for a brick workout.

On Sunday, we'll be leading a social bike ride to Mead Garden for geocaching and a picnic. Check out http://commuteorlando.com/wordpress/2011/04/24/geocachingride/ for details and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails