Sunday, April 17, 2011

Doctor Who

Today was another lazy Sunday, and I really needed it. It seems like every weekend has been packed full with teaching or racing or something. I slept in, but don't recall how late (probably 7:30 lol) and then lounged around the apartment all day. I did get the laundry done, so that was productive, but the rest of the day I caught up on some TV.

First we watched some episodes of Chopped. I'm obsessed with this show and how creative these chefs can be with some crazy combination of ingredients. I think it's helped me take a few risks when cooking, but I still have a long way to go.

We've recently started watching Doctor Who, the new series with the 9th Doctor. It's a strange show, but rather addicting. We just finished watching episodes 9 and 10, and Jason was quite freaked out by this creepy episode. Now that we've met Captain Jack, I want to see Torchwood =P

I know this is a rather random post, but I really wanted to get something up before going to bed. I've also been thinking all day about next weekend's 5K and is driving me a little crazy thinking of whether I can pull it off or not. I can't wait to run tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails