Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today was a chill day. While Jason was out riding his bike and doing hill repeats on Mt Cady, I started my day with 20 minutes of yoga followed by a 30 minute fitdeck workout for core and upper body strength, with a bit of cardio. It was a great way to start the day. Jason returned home shortly after I finished my breakfast, and after I showered and he had his breakfast, we went for a walk around Lake Eola to check out the Art Festival and buy fresh produce at the Farmer's Market. I spent the rest of the afternoon cooking chili and a batch of homemade granola (the chewy kind). We had a gathering with friends at 6 pm, but we left a little earlier to find a few nearby caches on the way. I think I'm finally going to buy the iPhone geocaching app and we're going to plan a Geocaching group ride through downtown Orlando real soon! I'm excited!

Week 13 Recap:

  • Mon - ran 3 miles; walked 1.25 miles (bus)
  • Tue - biked 8 miles (food truck bazaar) 
  • Wed - ran 3 miles
  • Thu - 33m yoga
  • Fri - 17m yoga; walked 1.5 miles (relay for life)
  • Sat - ran 5 miles; 15 min yoga; biked 6 miles; 1hr massage; walked 2.6 miles
  • Sun - 18m yoga; 30m fitdeck; walked 1.5 mi; biked 4 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails