- I took the day off from work to recover from yesterday's race, but didn't really get to rest as I hoped.
- I slept in a little, but I had a hard time sleeping soundly last night because I was so sore.
- My right knee and foot felt a lot better this morning, but being out all day cycling and walking didn't help.
- We rode to Winter Park this morning to attend a Complete Streets Workshop. This was a very eye opening and somewhat frustrating experience.
- After the workshop, we rode to Big Frog to pick up the Corporate 5k team shirts, then had dinner with Keri at Ethos Vegan Kitchen.
- We found a geocache across the street from Ethos at Gaston Edwards Park, thus completing my 10 day streak
- We finished our day's adventures with a stop at the Audubon Farmer's Market for some eggs before riding home, for a total of 13 miles ridden today.
Monday, April 11, 2011
It has been a long day and I'm exhausted, so this will be a quick bulleted post.