- Drove to work so we got home in time for a quick bite before heading to teach Cycling Savvy, which meant I got to sleep in.
- I should have gotten up a little earlier and done yoga, but I laid in bed until the last possible second instead.
- Went for a short walk before lunch in search of a geocache; I couldn't find it and all I got was sweaty.
- Found a quick park and grab geocaching on our way home, and thus continuing my 7 day streak; I think I'll go for 10 days now :)
- We taught our first classroom session of Cycling Savvy tonight. It was exhausted but very rewarding. It's awesome to see that transformation in the students when it clicks for them.
- Hung out with Keri and Mighk afterwards for a quick snack, debrief, and good conversation.
- Now it's time for bed, but I get to sleep in tomorrow then head over to Clearwater for the race expo. Hopefully I don't sleep in too much and I have time for yoga in the morning then finish figuring out my race outfit =P
- Good night! :)
Friday, April 8, 2011
It's been a really long day, and I'm exhausted, so I'll make this quick and it bullet form so I can go to bed :)