Sunday, April 10, 2011

Iron Girl Half Marathon Highlights

I don't have the mental energy to write a full race report, so here are the highlights (the good parts) of my 9th half marathon. I'll try to get the full report posted tomorrow.
  • Gorgeous course w/music near the water stops every 1.5 - 2 miles
  • Running with friends and hanging out after the race
  • Fruit snacks at water stops! Yum! :)
  • Continued my geocaching streak -- Yes, I found a cache DURING the race LOL! (with Jason's help)
  • Jason is the best support crew/paparazzi =) 
  • Hearing my name over the speaker as I crossed the finish line strong 
  • Free post-race massage
  • It wasn't a personal worse! :) Official Stats = 2:42:16 @12:23 m/m; 1131 / 1628 overall; 209/279 in age group 
  • Post race photo shoot =) (click photo to enlarge)
Post Race Photo Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails