- Ran 5k before work in the brisk morning air -- my last run before Saturday's race. It would have been great were it not for the stupid side stitch I had for most of it.
- Drove to work because we had to take the car in for it's yearly transmission check up.
- We brought our bikes and road the 3.5 miles from the shop to UCF. I've no idea how we managed to average 15+ mph.
- Had a very long day of meetings, so the afternoon ride to the shop was a great stress reliever.
- Stopped by Track Shack to pick up the race packets for Saturday's race. Is it Saturday yet? :)
- After dinner and homemade ice cream, we finished season 1 of Doctor Who. I'm very relieved Captain Jack is not dead =P
- Oh yeah, I bought a Macbook Air because my Macbook died. =) I'm using Jason's old powerbook to write this. This thing is ancient. We should probably donate it to a museum =P
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Today was a really long day at work, so you get a bullet point post :)