Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Weekend Ahead

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so I'll make this quick so I can go lay down and try to get some sleep.

  • I took a much needed rest day today, and it was wonderful :) I slept in and did not do any exercise except for walking to and from the bus. I feel well rested.
  • This has been a crazy busy week at work, but very productive. I'm glad it's Friday, but next week holds much of the same.
  • Tomorrow Jason will be running with me as I attempt a 5K PR and *fingers crossed* sub-30. I'm super nervous, but I'm just going to dig deep and hope for the best.
  • Immediately after the race -- after we bike home, shower and refuel -- we'll be running the Bike Valet during the Earth Day celebration at Lake Eola. So come one out, ride your bike, and let us watch it while you enjoy the festivities.
  • Sunday I'll be sleeping in and then spending some quality time with the family in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails