Thursday, April 21, 2011

TTT: Exercises this Week

1) Cycling - I've biked 72 miles so far this week. They've been really enjoyable rides, but I'm really glad that tomorrow is a rest day :)

2) Running - I've only run 6 miles this week, but that's actually pretty normal mid-week millage for me. They have not been great runs, but maybe I'm just saving it all for Saturday :) My pre-race jitters are getting worse, as doubt continues to creep in. Jason's doing his best to keep my hope alive. Let's hope I can listen to him on Saturday and let him push me to my goal.

3) Yoga/Core/Strength - I did 30 minutes of yoga on Monday morning, focusing on the core, and another 10 minutes after my run in the afternoon, but I've neglected it the rest of the week. With all this cycling, I should have done more, but I've just not have the time/energy. My priority for tomorrow is to sleep in, but will do yoga if I wake up in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails