Thursday, March 1, 2012

Three Things Thursday

#1 - Taper Run: Last run before Sunday's race this morning went well. I ran 4 miles again, in almost the exact same time as Tuesday, but it felt much easier and it was a bit more consistent. It wasn't foggy, so the humidity wasn't as bad, and the slight breeze helped. It was a great last run and now I just want Sunday to be here already and see what I can do.

#2 - Spicy Indian: We went to an impromptu lunch with my team to an Indian restaurant we frequent often. Since Jason had already had lunch part 1 and we always have leftovers, we split a meal. He chose the meal and I agreed to tried it medium spicy instead of my usual wimpy mild. Oy! That was not enjoyable lol I just don't get the appeal of spicy food. It wasn't awful, but I can't even tell you what it tasted like right now because all I can remember is the spiciness in my throat.

#3 - Date Night: We had a Groupon to see a play at the Orlando Shakespeare theater. We rode our bikes there since it's only 2.5 miles, and I'm glad we did because the ride home with the crisp air was the best part of the evening. It was still warm and humid for the ride there, but not too bad. The play was twice as long as I expected and just seemed to drag. The theater was really warm, and it was a struggle to stay awake. It finally ended and that was the best part, both because it was over and because it was a funny witty ending that made more sense than the entire 2.5 hours prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails