Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spectating a Race

Today I went to support some running buddies at their first triathlon and duathlon of the year. It was great seeing their smiling faces and capturing the event in photos for them. I always have so much more fun, and thus perform better, when Jason comes to watch and take my photos. There is just something about having someone point a camera at you that you can't help but smile. I eventually run out of things to do and start laughing and it makes for great photos. I didn't really realize that until today when I was on the other side of the lens. At first they just smiled when they saw me, then they started making faces at the camera or giving me thumbs up, then they just start laughing. It's infectious! I'm glad I was able to be there for them as many have been there for me. So a very heartfelt thank you to all who have cheered for me and supported me in all my races. Here's a few of the smiling faces I captured today from some amazing women athletes. Great job ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails