Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weekly Question Column

Does anyone remember when Runner's Lounge used to do "Take It and Run Thursdays," which Jill then restarted with "Monday Brain Exchange"? Each would basically post a running related question every week for others to answer on their own blogs, then the following week link to those answers.

I really miss answering these and reading what others had to say on the same topic, so I'm thinking of starting my own. Or has someone else already done this and I missed it? I'm just not sure I can think of enough questions, specially ones neither of them ever asked, but I guess is ok to repeat questions since new people will be participating and our answers seem to change every year.

So a few questions for you before I commit:
  • Would you participate if I did this? 
  • What day of the week would work best? I'm thinking Sunday or Monday.
  • Any suggestions for a title? I'd like it to be an alliteration with the day of the week.
  • Got any question/topic ideas? 

1 comment:

Kimberly Krebs said...

I can try, but my posting has been sporadic lately.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails