- I woke up tired and achy, but I got ready to run anyway.
- It was freezing during my morning run -- ok 52º isn't freezing, but it's been warm lately so I forgot what that felt like.
- I wore the tough girl skirt and Garmin so I didn't have to deal with taking off my gloves to mess with the iPhone app.
- I didn't really need my gloves.
- I somehow busted out 3 miles at 10:52 pace (after 1.5 mile slow warm up run). Thanks Omar!
- My hip/glute has been angry all day.
- I think it might be my IT-band protesting on the other end.
- I wore my compression capris under my jeans so I could ice it on the way to the bus and at work lol
- It's been a long day at work filled with meetings that left my head spinning, but it was very productive and now have a ton of action items.
- In my overwhelmed scattered-brain state, I left my bus pass at my desk, but thankfully I had cash to pay for the ride home.
- After all this all I could muster for dinner was boiling some pasta with jarred sauce and peas. It was yummy.
- Today is ends the plank-a-day challenge and I managed 1:20. I was really hoping for 1:30, but that's all I had. It's still the longest I've gone, so I'm good with that.
- Leadership training for work starts tomorrow, and I already have homework, so I better get to it.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
My brain is fried, so you get a bullet post summarizing my day.
at 7:17 PM