Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two for Tuesday

#1 Crankyness - I've been really cranky today. It's probably because I didn't run this morning, since I ran yesterday, but I also slept in and didn't even do yoga before work. Then work started off badly and it's just been one of those days. I've been craving comfort food all day. Or maybe it's taper madness.

#2 Taper - Speaking of taper madness, it hasn't really hit me as bad as usual. Perhaps it's because I'm treating this as another training run and focusing on having fun like I did at OUC, so I barely even feel like I'm tapering. Sure, every day or so I exclaimed to Jason that "OMG I am running a marathon on Sunday," but it's almost like a ritual, not really freaking out about it. The only thing I fret over is my racing strategy, but I'll probably just wing it that morning.

I'm prioritizing sleep this week, so off to bed I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails