- park further and enjoy the extra walk to your office
- take the stairs instead of the elevator
- sit on an exercise ball instead of a desk chair (start with a few minutes and work your way to more)
- set a timer to take a 1-2 minute stretch break every 1-2 hours (you can do arm and back stretches/twists without even getting up from your chair, but standing is a good idea too)
- go for a 5-10 minute walk around your office building, or even just your floor
- do calf raises (or wall push ups or stretch) in the break room while your lunch is heating
- walk up and down flights of stairs
What other ways can you think of to get a few minutes of exercise throughout the day at work?