Monday, February 20, 2012

Recap: Week 7 2012

This was a nice recovery week. I made up for not biking last week by biking 3 times this week, and I really think it helped speed up my recovery. My legs felt great for Saturday's run, but I took it easy anyway to ensure they keep feeling good. I didn't do much yoga, but plan to change that this week as well as adding back some core/upper body strength. I need to be in tip top shape for my next race, the Orange Blossom Half Marathon on March 4. Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to tackle another week. 

Week 7: Feb 13 - 19
  • ran 8 miles (lowest milage in a long time, but needed the recovery) 
  • walked 15 miles 
  • biked 26 miles (x3 roundtrips) 
  • yoga x2; 20m total (chose extra sleep most days and only did 10 minutes on the bus twice) 
Goals for Week 8
  • run 10-15 miles 
  • walk 15+ miles 
  • 2 hours of yoga 
  • start a core/strength routine (planks/fitdeck) 
  • bike at least once

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails