Monday, February 27, 2012

Achy and Lethargic (Plus British Shows Tangent)

My legs and hips feel inexplicably achy today; it must be race week :) 

Honestly, it could be from this gloomy weather or the fact that I've been pretty in active the past 2 days. I didn't do yoga yesterday like I planned, quitting after only 12 minutes because I wasn't feeling it, which set the tone for the rest of the day. Other than a short walk to Publix for groceries, I didn't do much the rest of the day. I felt really lethargic until then. When we got back, I was a bit more energized and baked another carrot cake, made dinner with Jason, then relaxed while watching Merlin the rest of the night. 

(Have I mentioned that I love British shows? I don't think I've seen a BBC show that I've not yet liked. It started with Doctor Who and Torchwood, then Sherlock and now Merlin. They are brilliant! and I love the way the british say the word brilliant. Actually, now that I think about it, it really started with Whose Line Is it Anyway? /tangent.)

Despite waking up with plenty of time to do yoga this morning, I kept telling myself I was too tired to get up until it was too late, so I skipped it today too. The bus was too full to do yoga then either, so other than walking to/from the bus I've been pretty inactive today too. Top that off with all the sugar I've consumed from leftover birthday cake, and it's no wonder I'm feeling lethargic. Tomorrow will be a better day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails