Sunday, February 5, 2012

Recap: Week 5 2012

This was a great week. I'm in awe that I walked so much, and pleased that I got out on my bike on 3 different occasions. It's a good thing too because I'm not sure I'll get on my bike this week while tapering and then traveling for the race. I didn't do as much yoga as last week, mainly because I slept in today and didn't do my usual Sunday hour. I needed the extra sleep, so that's ok.  I'm not going to set any specific goals for week 6, other than to listen to my body during my last 2 runs and play the rest by ear. The main focus is on getting enough rest, eating well, hydrating, and staying healthy for race day. 

Week 5: Jan 30  - Feb 5

  • Ran 17 miles; avg pace 11:42
  • Walked 21 miles
  • Biked 29 miles (3x)
  • yoga - 2.5 hours
  • Burpees challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails