Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday This or That: Christmas Edition

Thought I'd try something a little different today because I have writer's block. This is last week's prompt from Thursday This or That.


Christmas lights: White or Colored? - Both. We decorated the tree with colored lights, but used solid green ones for the bushes/trees outside and white icicles for the roof. 

Real tree or Fake? - I usually prefer fake because then we don't have to buy one every year or clean up fallen needles, but Jason wanted a real one this year and I'm glad we got one. 

Themed ornaments or Sentimental ornaments? - This year we had mostly themed ornaments because I like symmetry, but I really liked the idea of using medals as ornaments to remember our accomplishments. I tried a few this year and intend to make more next year, as some photo ornaments. We're also going to start collecting ornaments from places we visit and our interests so the tree has more meaning to us. We got our first one today at Anna Ruby Falls.

Sugar cookies or Gingerbread Men? - Hmm, neither really but I guess I prefer the taste of gingerbread to sugar cookies. 

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? - Sadly, neither. Coquito! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails