Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Things Thursday

#1: Running - I ran 3 glorious miles with my group this morning! :) I wanted to take it easy, so we ran with 1:1 intervals, but still managed a 12:40 pace; I'm really pleased with that. I am sure the fact that it was 45ยบ out had something to do with it. Needless to say, I did not run in a skirt this morning. I'm recovering really well and I'm barely sore anymore. Gotta love ice baths and compression gear :)

#2: OUC HM - I registered for the OUC Half Marathon tonight, for the 4th year in a row. This was my 1st half marathon when I started running in 2008, and I've run it every year since, so I could not pass this one up. However, I'll be taking it easy and paying very close attention to my body. If it wants me to walk more, I will. It's all about enjoying the journey. I don't even plan to wear a watch (I mean it this time!) or carry my phone, but I do want to run with my camera so I can capture the fun! 

#3: Fun-Filled Weekend - This is going to be a packed weekend, starting early on Friday afternoon with a work picnic and the 1st Friday Ride that night. On Saturday morning I have the half marathon, followed by post-race mimosas with my running group and a celebratory dinner that evening. I hope to have time to check out Orlando Power Yoga and use our Corn Maze Groupon on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails