- Woke up before 5 am, before my alarm, to get ready for my run. I was really looking forward to it because I was trying out some new routes and it was short milage.
- Biked 4.5 miles to meet my running group. The cool air felt great and the bike ride was a great warm up. I had almost abandoned the idea the night before, but since I got up in time I went for it and I'm really glad I did.
- Ran 8.5 miles with my group, including 3 miles of rolling hills, and we had a blast. It was just 5 of us girls today, and it was funny that we didn't spend the entire time talking about running skirts lol I really like running hills because they make me feel really strong.
- Biked 6 miles back home, through a more scenic route to check out the new trail extension.
- Did 25 minutes of yoga as soon as I got home because my body needed some TLC after all that activity.
- After a shower and breakfast, I was still full of energy so I cleaned up a bit and got the laundry ready while Jason finished his run.
- Did 3 loads of laundry while wearing my compression gear and cleaning up here and there.
- Went grocery shopping to stock on fruits and vegetables because I realized this week that despite being a vegetarian I do not get enough servings of fruits and veggies. My goal for this coming week is to earn that HBBC point for 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Cooked chick peas I had soaked and made homemade humus, which is stupid easy/fast now that we have a real food processor, and then prepped food for a dinner party at a friend's house.
- Dinner party fun! We had a blast with great company and delicious food.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
I've had an amazing, active, fun and very productive day. I'll have to recap it in bullet form because I'm too tired for paragraphs.