Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HYC Check In & Fitness Update

I just realized I never posted my update at the end of last week, so today's HYC post will serve as both. We won't talk about my weight because it is still yo-yoing and hovering around 133. I guess we just talked about it *lol* But I have plenty of accomplishments in the exercise front.

Accomplishments for week of 6/8 - 6/14
  • Ran the Race into Summer 5K without walking in 41:25
  • Ran 3.1 miles (5k) without walking (3 times)
  • Biked: 15+ miles
  • Ran/walked: 11+
  • Strength : 4
  • Yoga: 1-45 m Yoga for Weight Loss + 2-20m AM Yoga
  • Vegetarian meals: 10
  • Ate Out: Longhorn + CPK + leftovers
Goals for this week and progress so far:
  • Bike: 16+ miles [5 miles]
  • Run/walk: 10+ miles
  • Yoga: 45+ mins (20 or 45 min sessions)
  • Meatless Meals: 3+ for lunch or dinner (breakfast is always meatless)
  • Eat Out: <=5 (this means eating out AND leftovers) [3/5]
  • Strength: week 1 of 100 Push Ups & Crunches Challenge [1/3]
  • Water: 64+ oz per day (2/7)

5 comments:

Irish Mom said...

Awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

You are truly working it out! Koudos on your 5K! I would have been crawling long before that, LOL! Are all your meals meatless now? Have a great week!

Kitzzy said...

Thanks guys.

No I have not gone completely meatless yet, but I figured if I make it a goal to eat more, I'll be in the right direction. I don't think I want to cut meat out entirely, but I do want to limit it.

After I return from the camping trip this weekend, I plan to try a week without red meat, followed by a week withing meat other than seafood, then a full veggie week and see how that goes.

Sunny Days said...

Thanks for the comment. :)
Wow you are doing GREAT...I like that push up challenge.
Stop by anytime!
Keep up the good work!

Girl with a Problem said...

Great job on your goals for the week! I think publishing goals, and progress towards them, is the best way to stay on track. It's made a lot of difference for me I know.

After reading your goals, I think I might need to cover some more things in mine - maybe even split them into categories for weight, exercise, etc... I'm going to have to give it some thought for next week.

Have a great day.

PS - Boy those muscles in front of my armpits are sore. How about yours?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails