It is getting too hot out and it was supposed to rain today, so I did not bike my usual 4 miles to and from work. I came home early and took a nap, which seemed to energize me because I then went for a bike ride and caught up on some of my other exercises. Here is what I did today:
- 6-milie bike ride - 34:32 minutes - 224 calories
- Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss - 45 minutes
- strength training: push ups, sit ups, planks, obliques
I think instead of my "lift weight" goal, I am just going to change that to strength training because I think these should be enough to tone my upper body without having to lift weights and I am more likely to fit in some push ups than lift weights.
I think running and biking must help with flexibility because when doing yoga the last few times, I noticed I don't need to use the blocks as much in some of the poses because I can reach to the floor.
Progress update on this week's goals:
- Run 2.5 miles without walking [DONE]
- Bike at least 12 miles 
- Run/walk at least 10 miles [5.63]
- Yoga at least 1 day [DONE]
- Eat out at most twice [went to Sweet Tomatoes for Brunch on Sunday]