Sunday, April 27, 2008

W4D3

Man I am beat. My legs, specially my thighs, were a tad soar from my 4.3 mile bike ride yesterday. I was worried I would not be able to run this morning, so I took extra care warming up and stretching before I started because I was determined not to through off my schedule before the upcoming 5k on Saturday. My legs did feel tired, but I pushed through it and actually ran the entire 3rd interval (3 minutes) pretty fast and most of the last one. The last minute I was practically sprinting, finding it very hard to keep up, but I finished it. I think I will have to take tomorrow off entirely (from running & biking), which means driving or maybe walking very slowly to work. I really need to do yoga soon too or my body is going to go on strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails