Monday, April 21, 2008

W3D3

I did my run before work this morning and it went really well. I did not get up as early as I hoped, so I could not do any extra intervals. That is ok because I start week 4 on Wed and that will be much harder with the longest run being 5 minutes. I've eaten badly this weekend, so I need to make sure I get some exercise in on days off from C25K. I am trying to do abs regularly and some strength training because I really need to tone my tummy and thighs. I am really looking forward to Wed to see how I do with the increased run times. I am really enjoying running and I wish I could do it everyday, but I know my body needs the rest while it is still getting used to running. Once I finish the program, I think I will run every day but with varying lengths and intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails