Friday, April 4, 2008

Fitness Update: -11.80 lbs in 64 days

day108
Starting Weight: 152 (1/29/08)
Previous Weigh-in: 140.4
Current Weigh-in: 140.2
Weight Difference: -.2
Total Weight Loss: -11.8

Current Goal: 135 lbs (5.2 lbs to go)

I am a little disappointed that I practically lost no weight this week. I felt I was fairly active, but I guess I didn't make the best food choices. I think I got carried away because of last week's huge loss (which I knew wasn't entirely real) and made some bad choices. I ate out 3 times this week, including the character buffet at Disney after the race, backyard burger yesterday, some fried food and a milkshake on Wed (I hadn't eaten anything fried or had a milkshake in about 2 months). Since I've been more active, I've also been more hungry but I guess I did not choose the appropriate additional calories (even though I felt I ate more veggies and fruit than usual this week). The other explanation, which I prefer, is that I am gaining muscle from all the walking/jogging/biking and weight lifting I've been doing. I am sure it is a combination of these. At least I did not have a gain, but it is a little frustrating that I cannot break the 140 lbs mark. On a more positive note, I can now fit comfortably into a suit I've own for years and have only wore once if at all. I'll have to kick it into high gear next week to make up for this week and get ready for next Sat's 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails