Tuesday, April 15, 2008

W2D3

day120: after run FUTAB
It is in the 60s today. I know I should be happy about this, but I did not enjoy running in weather that cold. I wore long pants and long sleeves, but I was still freezing for must of it. I still managed to complete W2D3 for a total of 2 miles in under 30 minutes. Thursday I start week 3 where I'll be running intervals of 90 seconds and 3 minutes.

I really want to get the nike+ ipod sports kit (for which I would also need to buy an ipod nano) or SportsBand, but do I really need 'em?

I would really love to try it out first, anyone have an ipod nano I can borrow for a few days? I have other ipods I can lend you in the meantime.

The next two weeks will be extremely stressful as school comes to a close and I frantically finish grading. I have way too much going on right now, and I am feeling overwhelmed. I am hoping my weight loss and workout programs won't be affected, but something has to give. Oh well. Here is hoping May arrives soon and I get everything done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails