Thursday, April 10, 2008

W2D1

Today's run was rough. I completed the first day of week 2, but barely (run 90s/walk 2min) then walked extra for a total of 2.5 miles in about 38 mins (this may be off by a minute or so since I stretched after the warmup and forgot to stop the clock. I tried to compensate later but probably not the right amount). I got a real bad side stich during the 5th interval and I had to stop for a few seconds, but I powered through it and finished it--albeit very slowly. I think it is getting way too hot to run/walk after work--sweat kept getting into my eye and it was very annoying. I am either going to have to get up early so I can run before work, or run at night in the dark. I am not sure which seems less pleasant to me. I have no idea how I am going to do at the 5K on Sat, but I'll be happy if I can finish under 50 mins. I've been doing the program every other day, but I am taking 2 days off from running after the race and will do yoga and maybe kickboxing before taking on day 3 on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails