Monday, April 28, 2008

Meatless Monday dinner

Meatless Monday dinner
This was my dinner today. Asides from the stuffed mushroom, it was very easy to make--and the mushrooms where not hard to make, just time consuming because of all the chopping. It was very tasty.

baked breaded tilapia - I just followed the package instructions I got from Publix, but basically just bread the fish and bake at 450 for 5 minutes on each side.

stuffed mushrooms (hidden mickey)
I followed this recipe with some variations: orange peppers instead of green, minced garlic/onions instead of salt, olive oil instead of butter, bread crumbs instead of toasted bread and I forgot about the pepper and parm cheese.

Saute zucchini & orange peppers
Just cut and saute in olive oil for a few minutes with your favorite seasoning. I also added some minced garlic and onions. I chose these veggies because I had already cut part of the pepper for the mushrooms and wanted to make the zucchini before it went bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails