Sunday, April 1, 2012

Recap: Week 13 2012

Another great week as I recovered from last weekend's 10K PR with another. I took it easy on Tuesday and Thursday, despite having exceptional weather perfect for timing my magic mile. By Saturday I felt well enough to try and I succeeded knocking 15s off my previous time. I'm happy that I finally got back into some cross training other than yoga with a plank a day, 2 fitdeck workouts, and a long bike ride this morning. It had been a long time since I rode more than a few miles for transportation and it felt great. This week should be pretty uneventful, but I do plan to hit the track on Thursday to practice 5K race pace and I hope to get in some more fitdeck strength/core workouts. Below are the stats. How was your week?

Week 13: March 26 - April 1
  • ran 23 miles 
  • walked 15 miles 
  • biked 28 miles 
  • yoga - 49 minutes; 3 sessions 
  • core - 44 minutes, including 2 fit deck workouts and 1 plank a day 
Goals for Week 14
  • run 20 miles 
  • walk 15 miles 
  • bike 1 day 
  • plank a day 
  • 2 fitdeck workouts 
  • 3 yoga workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails