Friday, April 6, 2012

Renewed

I'm feeling much better today after two complete days of rest. Full disclosure: I did a plank of less than a minute each day to keep the streak alive, and went for a short walk to Publix with Jason just now, but nothing extraneous. We'll see how I feel after tomorrow's LSD run.

I hope I just overdid it last week, but I have a feeling my iron may be low again. I am due for my yearly check up this month, so I'm going to make an appointment soon and have that checked out just in case. I want to be in tip top shape before I start training for Goofy.

Not much else to report since I've done very little the past two days, but I'm really looking forward to running long(ish) tomorrow with my group and possibly an easy bike ride if I can fit it in on Sunday before going to my parent's for lunch to celebrate my Dad's birthday and Easter.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails