Monday, February 22, 2010

Seeking Race Recommendations

I think the reason I'm finding blogging daily for 30 days overwhelming is because I put too much thought into these posts. Even when I think I'm going to post something short and sweet, it turns into several paragraphs that I've spent hours editing to near perfection (I say near because I always miss some type or another).

So today I'm putting the burden on you :)

I am hooked on distance running and know Sunday's marathon won't be my last. I want to become a Marathon Maniac someday, but will probably try to become a Half Fanatic first since running 2 half marathons in 16 days or 3 in 90 days is totally within my current skill level. Anyway, I've already made this post longer than I intended, so now it's your turn.


Comment with your recommendation for a half or full marathon that's not to be missed and tell me why I should add it to my race schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails