Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ladies Night at Track Shack

Ladies Night at Track Shack is a fundraiser for the Florida Hospital Track Shack Cancer Screening Program, which provides mammograms to under-served women in our community. It is the auxiliary event of the Lady Track Shack 5k presented by Florida Hospital. I really wanted to run the 5K this year, but since I'm doing the UCF Adventure race instead, I attended Ladies Night to support this great cause.

The entrance fee was $10, which got you free wine and beer (I really need to acquire a taste for these), lite snacks (fruit, cheese and crackers), 20% off all purchases, and all the goodies you see in the picture below. I think my favorite is the "Tri with Sway" headband! I love wearing headbands when I work out to keep the sweat and hair off my face, and I'm well on my way to a great collection. It's not quite as big as my tote bag collection, but it's growing :)

The event was really very well organized, as usually, because Track Shack never fails to impress. I had a lot of fun catching up with the gals from my Galloway group, and seeing what they look like in the light wearing normal clothes. See more photos of the event on Flickr.

day 6/30 - Loot from Ladies Night at Track Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails