Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 25 Recap

I had another great week of running, despite some foot ache. I've been icing it and it's no more than a minor annoyance, but I am watching it closely. I only biked to work once this week because I was exhausted and if something has to give, it isn't going to be the running =P So until further notice, I will not bike to work on running days.

My mini vacation did not start out as planned, but it ended great. Traveling by train is awesome, and we'll certainly be doing that again ... soon I hope. Running that 10 miler on my own in the heat was tough, but I felt so accomplished, and a bit hard core. I continue to amaze myself at what I am willing and able to endure to achieve my goals, and I can't wait to tackle my next challenge.

Week Totals (rounded)
  • run - 19 miles (3x)
  • walk - 9 miles
  • bike - 31 miles
  • strength/core - 80 push ups
  • yoga - 15 min
  • exercise hours - 10 hrs
Workout Summary
See details on Dailymile
  • Monday 
    • walked 2.5 miles (bus stop)
    • 80 push ups w3d1c3
  • Tuesday 
    • ran 4 miles (tempo); 
    • biked 30 miles (GMS + Work); 
    • 15m yoga; 
    • walked 1.2 miles (publix)
  • Wednesday 
    • 20m cardio kick
    • walked 2 miles (bus stop)
  • Thursday 
    • ran 5 miles (track)
    • walked 2 miles (bus stop)
  • Friday 
    • walked 1 mile (bus stop/amtrak)
  • Saturday 
    • ran 10 miles in 2h 15m
  • Sunday 
    • biked 1.2 miles (atm/eola FM)
    • walked .6 miles (bus stop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails