- run / walk = 64 (58 + 6) miles; longest run = 9 miles
- bike = 113 miles; longest ride = 14.5 miles
- swim = 3 miles / 5 hrs
- total = 180 miles / 33 hrs (avg 1.1 hrs/day)
2010 Goals Progress
To be on track, percentages should be around 30-35%
- run/walk = 333 / 700 miles (avg 83/mo; 20/wk; 48%)
- cycling = 276 / 1750 miles (avg 69/mo; 16/wk; 16%)
- swimming = 8 / 60 miles (13%)
- tri 2010 challenge = 617 / 2010 (31%)
- total exercise hours = 143 / 365 hours (avg 1.2 / day; 39%)
- 101 things = 9 / 30 done (30%); 12 in progress
- Corporate 5k - Great fun with family and friends
- Run for the Trees 5K - New PR of 32:10!
- First track session of the year - it went great, and I had so much fun!
- Learned to swim breast stroke and bilateral breathing - still needs work, but it's progress!
- Ate 100% vegetarian meals for 30 days - we're still going strong and loving it!
- Lived by candlelight for 30 days - I'm kinda over it by now, but will keep it up somewhat (details later) and may try to see if we can make it through May before we have to turn on the a/c again
- Ate 85% homemade meals - I would love this to be 100%, but that's unlikely in May because of all the racing and traveling; we may try it in June
- Wrote 26 blog posts (avg 6.5 / wk) - I added some weekly features, and this is helping me blog more regularly. I'm having a lot of fun and added a few new bloggers to my reading list.
Goals for May