Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week 18 Recap

I'll keep this short and sweet, just like my workouts this week. I thought I had done a little more, but I guess not. That's ok. I did have a race this weekend, and May is my adventure month, so I'll enjoy the calm before the storm. This coming week will probably also be slow since I'll be in San Fran for most of it. I'll try to get some workouts in, and will be running Bay to Breakers, but I'm also going to enjoy myself.

Workout Summary
See details on Dailymile
  • Monday - ran 3 miles in 37 minutes; 20 min "next level" circuit @ ymca
  • Tuesday - REST
  • Wednesday - 21 min yoga; 10 min swim; 20 min "next level" circuit @ ymca
  • Thursday - track workout: 6 x 800 - ran 5.25 miles in 1 hr
  • Friday - 19 min yoga; 13 min core
  • Saturday - Muddy Buddy
  • Sunday - 21 min yoga; 20 min core/strength
Week Totals (rounded)
  • run/walk - 12 miles (3x)
  • bike - 8 miles (2x)
  • swim - 10 min (1x)
  • strength/core - 1hr 13m (3x)
  • yoga - 1 hr (3x)
  • exercise hours - 5.5 hrs (14 sessions)
Accomplishments

      1 comment:

      Lauren said...

      w00t w00t great job! That's some crazy amount of exercising right there! Love all the variety!

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts with Thumbnails