Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 29 Recap

My right knee still hurts from the bike fall last Sunday, so I've not been able to run for a week. I tried yesterday, but the pain is still there. I am past smelling the roses, and I am now rather frustrated, but I know patience will pay off in the end. However, I biked 36 miles over 2 days this weekend and it was a lot of fun. I'll be posting all about it soon. The plan for this week is to take it easy in hopes that the knee will heal in time for my 13 miler this weekend. If I am able to run, I'll be stepping down to a slower pace group to ease into it, and may walk part of if.

Week Totals (rounded)

  • run - 0
  • walk - 18 miles
  • bike - 36 miles
  • total - 54 miles / 9.5 hours

Workout Summary

See details on Dailymile
  • Monday - walked 2.5 miles (bus)
  • Tuesday - walked 2.5 miles (bus)
  • Wednesday - walked 7 miles (Universal)
  • Thursday - walked 3 miles (bus)
  • Friday - walked 2.5 miles (bus)
  • Saturday - biked 15 miles (Cycling Savvy - Orlando Tour)
  • Sunday - biked 21 miles (S-Cargo Ride)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails